April 2, 2012

t h r e e. t i g a

teaser for my followers
:)

While others busy celebrating April fool on 1st April 2012, both of us were busy celebrating our three months anniversary. :) Alhamdulillah. Up until now we are still together as a couple. Every day my love for him keep on growing and blooming. :)

I don't really like surprises, i just don't know why.. I am just too afraid of my reaction after getting the surprise. huhu As of now, I'm so happy of the surprises he gave me. heee So.. for this three months, I've told him how i hate surprises, so he shouldn't make any surprises for me. heheee therefore for our 3months we just gonna go out on a date, watch movie,hangout and dinner. But the night before I was busy writing a card for him.. hahaha So the next morning when I met him, I kinda place the card on the shelf when he was busy. :P Then he saw the card, showie for the small surprise.hahaa He was so happy.. I was so happy, it work. no surprises from him.

But then..

he said: " can you transfer gambar2 kite dlm hard disk i? "
I said : " skarang ke?"
he sadi:" aah skarang"

So I opened my notebook bag, waalllahhh.. shiot I found the surprise card. Xmakan saman la boyfriend aku nih.hahahaha I truly love it shayang. Thank you. he made the card himself.. Shweet gile. Really appreciate it. Its so pretty! I love u so much. :)


i'm so touch :)


i'll be getting diabetes soon. please be aware. :P

After the touching moments exchanging the surprise card :P, we head off to Taipan, to meet his friend.He already made plans that morning, we were going to go check out new houses at Bandar Saujana Putra with his friend. He love to check out the property, its our future plan. :P Its a cool thing tho, our new hobby. hoyeah. heee Here's the picture.. hee

berangan mode.. heee




Later that day, we hanging out at Empire, Subang since I had lunch date with my family. Then we went to Curve to watch movie wrath of the titans. The movie was quite ok. guess what, i didn't fell asleep this time. Instead he fell asleep a few times.hahaha :p We had dinner at Tony Romas. Sorry i kinda ruin your diet shayang. heee. We chat, camwhore and went home. Thank you for everything shayang. :) I love you then, now and always.

-The end-
<3 hzh

No comments:

Post a Comment