April 25, 2012

OH Booshooks! BeshFriends

Hey Followers & Readers


These are my Booshookness BFFs.heee In the picture above from left Irma Zydatul Zuleira, Ismayana, Nur Khairunnisa & Me. Such a long time haven't hangout with them, last Monday (23rd April 2012) decided to have dinner at Chawan Cafe in Bangsar with them while gossiping and camwhoring like always. hehe Seri unable to join us this time due to some misunderstanding.. Salahkan BBM Group tuh eh boshook.. Next time will hangout again ok. :)

Irma Zydatul Zuleira Mohamad / Ema
I've known her since we were in standard 4, we have been friends since then. 

Ismayana Ismail / Maya
I get to know Maya from Ema, since they went to high school together. We become more close because we went to same Faculty in UiTM Seri Iskandar and now we are best friends.

Nur Khairunnisa Alies / Kay
I met her went she transferred from UiTM Sarawak to UiTM Seri Iskandar. She is my classmate and my best friend since that 1st day she entered my class. heee

When we arrived at Chawan Cafe, Kay decided to ate Nasi Kerabu with Ayam Percik, I chose to eat Soto Ayam while Maya ate Mee Rebus. The food portion was so big.. Just see the picture below kan.. Semua pon makan xabesh. :p Its affordable with that portion of food.

Our Dinner :)
 We love camwhoring, so went out to for a walk at Bangsar Village.
 & Some more camwhoring in the car.

Friends Forever. 
P/S: Bile la boleh lepak lagi.. ahaha padahal rumah sume dekat je. :P Next session karaoke taw!!
 
<3hzh

No comments:

Post a Comment