April 16, 2012

My Boyfriend is the Coolest!

Hey Followers & Readers!!

Wanna know a true fact not?? heeee Boyfriend shaye ialah seorang yang shuke buat shupwise.. shampai shaye menanges kerana terlampaw gembira..**nak taw siape boyfriend shaye?? Tunggu. :P **
 I LOVE YOU just the way you are shayang.. :)
I'm so sorry that I always ask u to stop making these surprises, its not that I dont like the surprises... I love em so much and so happy and also appreciate everything that you've done for me.. hehee Thank you!! Will still love you more and more eventho there aren't any surprises.. I love you la booshook!! nokhtah. heeee He always say the sweetest thing ever.. I munched what he bbm. He's just so shweet. hehee

He bbm me this because, I was pity with him that he needs to give me surprises all the time.

So this time.. the story goes like this.....

During the day he told me that he was working on a mini project.Actually he already start from that night. So i beg him to show me what he did. or at least a hint. but he won't tell me. geram gile ok. Puas pujok n merayu nih, xmo bagi taw jugak tuh. fine.hahhaa When he already start to tell, for sure la I can't be patient. heee He ask for me to wait, he'll give it to me when we meet during the evening.
Since we plan to watch a movie together. Quite a while both of us didn't watch a movie together. hehe 


Later that evening, I went to meet him so that we could go to watch movie together. We were already late, he booked our movie at 6.30pm at Sunway Pyramid. But at 6pm we were still at his place. Then he opened his laptop, and said that he found a video and wanted to show me, and it couldn't wait. Aish.. dlm hati nih( kite da lambat la..)huhu lyn je la boyfriend ku nih. hehee I was sneaking and peaking, what is this guy up to.. huhu So then he showed the screen of his laptop.... He made a video slide about us.. and I cried..It was my tears of happiness..Allah temukan I dengan U.. I was so happy.. He made them especially for me from that night till the next day.. I was so touched.. I love you.. I mintak soft copy kt die.. Die ckp no need, I da prepare awal2.. hehehe Hebat la boyfriend i nih.. heheee



 The CD he burned with the video slide of us.. :)
Thank U shayang. 

After the romantic and shweet drama. Off both of us pecot to Sunway Pyramid.. We are already late ok. huhu I said to him, you are not doing anymore surprises right.. You janganla mengharapkan surprises I lak. Xde surprises dah. huhu He said something like that la.. Shiot kan. hahaa Booshook! hahhaa When we arrived at SP, thank GOD we found a parking space, but we were already late for 30minutes kot. huhu 
So he got the ticket, we watched One for the Money and I got the popcorn n drinks.. and when we entered the hall.. I was like shoot.. you tipu lagi!!Again, he made another surprise for booking a movie at BeaniePlex. No wonder he was so excited to watch a movie in Sunway Pyramid, padahal before this we already complain about how it is so hard to find a parking space there.huhu The movie seats is so comfy because it feels like home. The hall seats are bean bag! Cool & Comfy kan.hehee The sweetest moment ever when he said " nnt kalau u sejok bgtaw eh.." He kept on asking me the same question. Pehal la boyfriend aku nih, huhuh. Suddenly it was so cold, so I said to him, " shayang.. Shejok" Guess what... He brought my favorite blanky in his bag!!! hahahah no wonder his bag was so gemok. hahahhaa :P Thank you so much shayang.. One surprise after another. My boyfriend is the greatest kan.heheeee :) Rase mcm nk tito je dlm hall movie tuh sebab rase mcm dekat rumah.hehehee

 Cool Beanie Bag seats. :)

So go Google BeaniePlex, TGV in Sunway Pyramid.. Boyfriend ku yang cool nih siap buat research. :p Shayang U la gile.hehehe Hugs!! Then we had dinner and went home.. Thank you shayang for a great day. :) 
 
<3hzh


1 comment: