April 16, 2012

Fainted.. again.

Hey followers & readers..


I fainted again, and was admitted to Hospital Serdang at 3am saturday. It happened so fast, I was working that night. This week is my night shift. We were having our break, late dinner or supper. huhu During the day, I had trouble sleeping. Always had trouble to sleep during the day.I tried, force myself to sleep.. but I just can't. My body wanting to sleep so badly.. But my head can't seem to stop thinking. So stressed out about this... Any tips, do share. :)

I just wanna thank so much to my officemates, Ikin, Izz, Pipah, Faiza for sending me to the hospital and taking care of me and Not to forget my boyfriend mr P.. for taking care of me while i'm in the hospital.. you have been such a great boyfriend.. sampai doc ingt kite husband n wife. :P I Love You Shayang..

<3 hzh

No comments:

Post a Comment