April 10, 2012

AppreciateYou


Hey Followers & Readers
:)

When you love someone, you will tend to do anything and everything for that person as long as him/her happy to be with you... It is also a symbol or to show your appreciation to have him/her in your life. :) Same goes to me.

Last Saturday he was super sick.. I was working, so can't really took care of him. I was so worried.. I was waiting for the time to pass by so fast, so that I could give him food and medicine. Just at least to make sure that his ok.. Then its 8pm, finish work... try to call him but couldn't reach him. I was so worried, so I called a friend of us who live at the same area to go to his house, to make sure his ok.. Sorry, I just had to do that.. So then she said he's ok. I try to drive faster so that I could see him and make sure that he's ok. I was a bit late because I went to buy some food and medicine for him..As I reach his home, I gave him the food and medicine.. Late that night, he was recovering Alhamdulillah.

Then.. The next day... I met him.. and taraaaaa.. A surprise card..


I think he bought this same card for 1 year stock. :p hahaa

:)

ILOVEYOU
and I want you to always be healthy


<3hzh

No comments:

Post a Comment