March 28, 2012

Another NOTE for me

23rd march 2012
another shweet note from him


Soopa Doopa Excited.. Getting another note in the morning from him. Make me so fresh eventho just got back from a 12hours night shift. heeee You sure knows how to make me feel awake kan. :) Thank you.. This card is so special because he drew US inside.. :) I always adore his drawings, especially when he play the game Draw Something. :p cool gile ok! hahaha my drawings? worst. lukis orang lidi boleh la..hahhaa :P He's been so busy working, but I understand his work.. Eventho he's busy, but he still spent time with me. I'm already thankful for that shayang.. I never blame or complain when he is busy with his work because he understands my work so well.. I'm working on shift basis. 2 weeks of day shift and 2 weeks of night shift. Both of us will plan our dating time base on our working schedule. heeee *wink...

yours.mine.ours :)
his note for me
he wrote this note at 3.55am, I was working during this time.
Thought he was already sleeping but instead he was busy making this special note for me. Terharu la shayang.. Terima Kasih chenta! :)

<3hzh

No comments:

Post a Comment