March 6, 2012

D U A BULAN

On 1st march 2012 we are already dua bulan together. :) time sure fly by so fast kan. hehe But we kinda celebrated a day early, because both of us were working on 1st march which falls on Thursday. Actually I prepared the small shupwise on Tuesday. hahaha two days early, because i thought I might not be seeing him. So Tuesday night is our run day,i start busy doing the small shupwise before meeting him at night. I bought LOVEs doughnut from Krispy Kreme, I found them while walking around in Plaza Masalam, Sect 9. Showie i ruin your diet again.. Pity my boyfriend.. :P hehehee then do some decoration thingy then waaalllaaaaaa.. See the picture below! hehehe


the pwetty L O V E doughnuts

Terima Kasih shayang kerana curahkan sayang dan chenta awak pada shaye. :)


He said that he was so pressure by me, because he didn't give or make anything for me.. I said nevermind, i didn't wish to get anything. heee then late that night.. he said goodnite a bit early than usual..well i usually fell asleep. :P so that he could make this.... See picture below! Shayang shweet and chantek gile ok!! Love it!! I have no idea mane u dpt sume mende alah nih. heeee shuke shangat2.. Thank you! Later that nite there was a small celebration. :) Alhamdulillah kini kami telah bersama for t w o months.


Love IT!

<3 hzh

2 comments:

  1. u both deserve each other.. cute sgt.. ;-) happy for u hanin and.. pck.. ehemmss..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. OOPPSSSS.. :P
    konon nk buat suprise to all.. haha
    anyway..thank you shangat. :)

    ReplyDelete