March 14, 2012

YOU! I AM MELTING..

hahahaaa.. oooo yeahh!! the title clearly shows it all.. he surely making me melting like ice cube melts under the hot sun.. :P hahaha so here's the story.. we were kinda having a small talk, then i made him mewajok.. but didn't realize it.. showie shayang.. but end up he's the one yang pujok i.. Shweet gile la hai boyfriend ku ini.. He again made another suprise by giving me this card.. see pictures below.. Thank you shayang.. Bile ternampak card nih,I'm so excited.. heee :) Thank you! Thank you! LOve it. LOve you too and Love you more la! :)

Hanin Zahirah Hasnor :) thats me.


Love you so much too shayang.. :)

<3hzh

2 comments:

  1. so sweet lar ur boyfie. his writing is so cantik! nicer than mine even! cant believe that a guy would have such nice handwriting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. anjoo!! hehehe
    mine handwriting is better... :p die da kembang la bace ur comment. hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete