March 19, 2012

Selamat Pagi Chenta

Selamat Pagi Chenta. :)

This is another surprise card from *you. His so shweet. Aish how can i not love him so much. :P Oiiyyy..*you Jangan kembang..hahhaha Appreciate it so much.. :) Here the story how i ended up gettin this cute card... made me smile all the time la shayang.. thank you. thank you shangat.. heeee

Last week, I was working night shift from 8pm to 8am. I'm the kind of girlfriend who is so gedix and mengade yang amat, ashek windoo je kt *you.. showie *you...hahaa so after finish working at 8am on friday morning. I decided to drop by to meet him before he went to work.. :) Lepas la windoo jumpe a few minutes.. heee He was so busy with his work, pity him.. I understand all the workload and stress.. Showie couldn't be more helpful.. Then i went to the toilet for few minutes, both of us saying goodbye to each other, as he is late for meeting that morning.. So both of us went our separate ways.

Suddenly in the car, he bbm-ing me..

*you : you ktne da?

me : kt giant bawu.

*you: jammed ke? besar btol compartment beg u kan?
me: eh?

*you: I mean.. compartment beg u besar. Sume mende leh sumbat dlm beg u n u bleh lost something inside that bag kan?

me: mane u taw? hahahaha U check ke? (I was so curious.. kenape die cam pelik je. Ape lagi teros la I open my beg, and so the card.. Seriously, time amek kunci kete tuh, i didn't saw the card at all. hahahhaa ...I was screaming excitedly in the car.. hahaa)
me: Shayang!!!!! U ni kan.. Shweet gile..hahahha

*you: hahahaha Ngeks!! U leh xperasan kan? Memula i ingt bute ke u nih..hahahaha
(shiot punye boyfriend.. :P)


He must have put the card in my bag while I was in the toilet.. Booshook punye boyfriend.. hee
See pictures below.. How charming my boyfriend is.. heeee I am super duper excited oh!! hahaa

A note for you in the morning.. Make me smile all the way home..
I love you shayang!! Thank you.
You are sho shweet like always.

Tershangat la shuke!
Had no idea when u bought the card.. Shaket jantong weyh! hahaha

<3hzh

1 comment:

  1. haninn!! mkn sedap tak lama lagi nii...remember this words?? ahaks..happy for you ..

    kak lisa htp

    ReplyDelete