February 16, 2012

OH! Shupwise!!!

He made another shupwise for me..Shweet la hai awak nih..Am melting like chocholate yg xletak dlm fridge... hahhahaa On 14th February 2012 its V day.. Everyone knows that.. but we Muslim do not celebrate the day.. But somehow.. its just an appreciation of LOVE from him to me.. hehhee ape mimpi boyfriend ku terchenta nih... he made a shupwise for me by giving me a red rose. :) That night was suppose to meet him during our running session at MPSJ, but the training was canceled. But seriously missing him so much, so decided to meet him at our usual place instead. heehehe.. When I arrived meet him at his car, then he gave the red rose!!! shoot! I was nearly crying.. so happy.. but I hate shupwises! But anyway am so HAPPY that night!!! Thank you so much!! I love it.. heee and I love you. :)

The kelakar part was when I read his card.. heeee There's a spelling mistake. hahhaa He said that he was so careful to make sure that there is no spelling mistake in the card this time. But the there is still one. hahaha Which is he wrongly spelled SHAYANG.. he spelled SYAHANG. hahahahaa :P nevermind.. I can still feel your love, lantakla spelling tuh.. hehehe :) Thank you so much for being such a great person..


the red rose.

his funny&shweet &loving card.

a home I found for the rose.

<3 hzh

2 comments: