February 21, 2012

The Making of GadisGigiBesi

Its been a dream of mine to wear braces, to have such pretty teeth especially when i smile.. :) Never get to wear them, but now its a dream come true.. Eventhough its so difficult to eat with this braces, but I just have to bare in mind, it was my decision to wear them at the first place. :) and I'm really happy that i did. hehee Berangan nak senyom with mouth open wide.. :P You'll be my friend indeed for two years time. hheheehe The decision to wear this braces was indeed a fast one..huhu I've no idea where I got the guts from. hehe I did mention it to *you kan.. All of a sudden I went to the dentist, did some checking, consultancy with the dentist, make some arrangements and appointments.. Walla.. now am wearing braces. on 15th february 2012 officially start to wear thhis braces.hahhaha They even pull out 4 of my tooth. It sure hurt so bad. huhu Thank you to everyone especially families (mama- who took care of me by cooking bubor for me, ayah- giving me useful tips, siblings- giving me support) , *you ( took care of me) , friends.

Pictures. Enjoy!

first two teeth.. ouch

then, another two. so big kan

bengkak. so cannot go to the office.

Taraaaaaa.. heehe.. lets wait until its done.

<3 hzh

No comments:

Post a Comment