February 11, 2012

he stole my heart..

...BIG SMILE ALL THE WAY... :)


I know, I know.. most of my posts now are about him.. which you guys have no idea who this guy is..You guys must be wondering who this guy is right.. hehehe Hmmm.. Well not gonna tell you now. Its a surprise lah.. :P I'm saving the best for last. huhuhu Just wait for the breaking news ya. hehehe for sure I'll introduce him to you guys when the time comes. :)


He is now the one who have stolen my heart.
He is the one who make my heart melt everytime he said something.
Everything that he said is like a sugar for me.
Eating candy & chocolates everyday
For sure I'll be having DIABETES soon. heee
He knows how to take care of me.
He knows how to win my heart.
He knows how to make me laugh..
He also sure knows how to make me cry. :P
I can really feel the love his giving me..
Everyday I'm craving for more.. more than I'm craving for my fav chendol pulot.
*gosh*
This feeling.. its like the feeling of you're flying..
you just don't know how to explain in words..
just you yourself know what its like to be in love with someone that you love, you adore.
oh ANGAU sudah!

**but I don't know if I could ever do all this to him, ensure that he felt the same way as I did.


*Pray to ALLAH, that he will be the one for me. AMIN*


<3 hzh

No comments:

Post a Comment