February 8, 2012

1st February 2012

1st February 2012..
Officially our 1st Monthlyniversarry..


before its ticks to 12.00am sharp on 1st february 2012, both of us we having our weekly running at mpsj. So after that we join the rest for minom2 at Carlos, Subang Jaya.. I was planning to test him that nite to see whether he remembered about it or not. So start la berlakon habes malam tuh, I wasn't talking so much, don't have the mood to eat, feeling dizzy la ape la. Memmang bnyk songeh la pompuan nih senang cite. hehe But kept watching and looking at the watch, weyh bile nk pukol 12 am nih.. hahaha At first, siap nk balek awal, tp cam tunggu jap la.. huhu tepat je pukol 12, bbm bunyik.. alamak.. shoot!!!! hahahaha rupenyer he already draft tuh. padahal kt sebelah nih. hahaha he was thinking the same thing as me.. gosh!!! I was melting.. hehehe I was bit late few minutes ok. heehe so he won la. 1-0. nevermind. We were bbm-ing wishing to each other for the 1st monthlyniversarry eventho we were sitting next to each other to avoid other getting annoyed. hahaha :P

So kebetulan on that 1st February was a public holiday for KL - it was Federal Territory Day. His office is in Bukit Jelutong, but he said mostly his customers are from KL, so they having their holiday, so he sort of ponteng la just to spend the day day on our first monthlyniversarry..hehe but still, he replied all the emails, calls except that his not in the office. hehee Actually that morning, I had an appointment with my dentist so I went to have breakfast with him first, bu then we end up arriving late, and the dentist already closed for lunch. So we went to Plaza Masalam, pay all the bills, jalan-jalan.. then something came up.. I didn't manage to buy any card or gift for him, so he was busy at that time with a call, and he entered a bookstore, so i bbm him said that I was goin to Giant to get something. So tanpe pikir panjang, lari kat rows yang ade chocolate, get the ferrero rocher (his favs) heehe. Beli air sekali takot kang makan tercekik. hahaha so after bayar tuh, mane la nk wrap chocolate nih, I have to act fast, so that he didn't notice, baru teringat kt level bawah ade chocolate gift shop, so kt situ, i beli box, and card, i ask the girl to put all the chocs inside the box, the girl pelik gile coz I was so rushing. huhu so I cite la everything kt the girl.sempat lagi cerita ok. ahhaha then he called. alamak. tanye i kat mane sume. hahha so i ask him to wait there, alasan takot die hilang or sesat dalam mall yang kecik tuh. hahahaha So I pon bergegas jumpe chenta hati and present him the gift.hehehe He was about to do the same thing. Gosh! We think the same.. hahhaa Melting** hahahha but he didn't manage to find anything in the bookstore.. So this time I won.. Now we're even. 1-1. hehe OK Ok.. this one is very very funny. hahaha will never forget this. Rupenye my boyfriend nih lagi clumsy dari I ok. hahahha we were on our way down from the stairs.. He was reading my card, and at the same time holding the box of chocs, then suddenly... all the chocs bertaburan.. ferreros kan bulat so mmg senang la bergolek.. hahahha the stairs was in front of the giant.. everyone was looking at him, malu gile, he's turning red already. :P So I pon cepat2 la tolong kutep chocs tuh ngan die. hahahah :P gelak mmg kuat xhengat. nk cover malu. hahaha. :P


After that, I bring him to my fav chendol pulot place. terbaek la.. still craving for that chendol pulot.. yummy.. you guys should go there too.. behind concorde, in front of restoran cili merah. Cheap and delicious!! hehee. Our plan that were very full but sumenye terjah je.hahahaa Then off we go to KLCC.. jalan2, shopping baju, he bought a checkers for the first time. for me.. you look handsome ok! hehe and also in that striking pink kemeja! :) Met Nan and Mus, lepak2 at Dome with them.. Then....he also bought something for me. hehe I went to the toilet. bile kuar je, die bbm, he said die nak berry.. hahhaa shaket pewot.. so ok la.. i jalan2 dlu.. kesian die.. lame jugak la kan.. then when i met him back, ade sumthing kat tgn die... dush** berpure2 mamat nih.. hahahaha he bought me a gift.. Dapat bear yang comel gile and a card. hehee Thank you shayang. :) I give him his name bearLO! heeee.. So we went outside, jalan2 sambel bace card tuh.. romatic gile ok. :P hehehee :) I had a great time with you.. Thank you so much! :)

the card and bearLO was in this LOVE bag. hehe

Me and bearLO

Reading the card.. :)

So I dedicate this Song for you!


Only for YOU*
Terukir di Bintang

<3 hzh

2 comments: