May 23, 2012

Our Baby

Hey Followers & Readers

Presenting Our Baby.. 
Taraaaaaaa ...

The Painting..
 :p

Before

Actually.. me and my boyfriend bought this painting on February this year. Yups. A few months back. We bought in Ikano Power Center. So excited to paint the drawings. Only been busy and excited to paint a few weeks, but then it was abandoned like a stray. :P hehee Because it takes a lot of time and so much patient. But now after my boyfriend start to paint again, So if i didn't continue it felt like as though I abandoned my own baby. Our baby. :P I know.. The responsibility just came. Because we bought it together. We gonna paint it until its completely finish. Each of us will take turn to paint. My boyfriend is currently busy with work and study, he'll be taking PMP exam end on this May. So am not gonna burdened him, I'm painting this baby full with love. hehehe The more I miss him, the more I'll end up painting. hehee :P Poyo kan. I know.. But its just the truth. heee Even my family and friends thought that I had the talent to paint, but actually NO! huhu On this drawings, there are numbers, so u need to paint based on the numbers. It is so detail that you need to focus more. It is tiring but at the end of the day, when you see the outcome, you felt relieve and so happy because it is so pretty.
Here's the latest progress of the painting...

Now
kami

PS: will update once finish :)

<3 hzh

1 comment: