May 1, 2012

f o u r.

Hey Followers & Readers
 
1st May 2012 is labor day to all Malaysians.. Happy Labor Day!
but.. at the same time its me and pachak's 4th month anniversary.. 
Happy 4 monthlyversary to us, as he always say. hehee 
He's currently in his hometown Kluang. Bit busy helping his family preparing for his sister's wedding which is on this 19th May. Eventho he's busy with his family, but never forget about me. Thank you shayang for the wish. Will celebrate it later ok. heee At first, I was thinking of acting as though I forgot about our 4th month anniversary and be the first to wish at 12am. But too bad, I fell asleep through that process. hahaha Then he wishes first. I woke up at 4am, reading his bbm.. He was so shweet. I love you just the way you are. Alhamdulillah. MU lost the EPL thats the best gift ever.hahahhaha :P I'm not being jealous here, but just to show you.. open your eyes shayang.. MU not that good enough. :p hahahhahaa I Love You la walopon u supporter MU. heeee 

 Liyana Jasmay - Cinta Bersatu
I dedicate this to you shayang.

Not really a big fan of Liyana Jasmay. But when I heard this song.. Wow! truly blows me off. Fell in love with it..I sang this Liyana Jasmay's Cinta Bersatu while my brother played the guitar.. We made a video but my voice sucks. Therefore, I decided not to give u the video. hahaha Instead, I just sang the chorus and send it to you on the phone. Sorry its not good. heee But the song actually  truly express how i felt about you and about us.. "Kau SEMPURNA bagiku".. I do not wish for more..Just stay the same.. Thank you for being a great boyfriend for me..  Thank you for accepting me, the way I am.. Lets go through this life together. :) InsyaAllah. Lets fulfill our dreams.. :) 

<3hzh

No comments:

Post a Comment