May 8, 2012

LOVE is in the air


 We are now officially 4. He made this surprise card for me. Thank you so much shayang! Terharu sangat! You still have time to made this card for me. Its pretty. I love it. It meant so much to me. I didn't give him anything for this 4th month. Showie Shayang....

Kau juga sempurna bagiku shayang.. :)

We went to celebrate our 4th month anniversary last sunday. In my wish list, I really wanted to eat Nasi Lemak at Village Park Restaurant in Uptown, Damansara. So my boyfriend took me for breakfast. Kinda Brunch la since we came They serve the best nasi lemak ayam rempah and white coffee there. You should try you know. People are willing to queue just to eat their nasi lemak. Delicious! Too bad, forgot to bring my camera, so no pictures taken. Just got this from the web. They also server other food and drinks as well.

 oh so delicious nasi lemak

Then we went to buy some stuff for my trip to KK this june. Am excited but at the same time, a bit worried. Hope everything will be ok. Jacket, snow cap, fleece, gloves all complete. Thanx shayang! It would be more fun if you able to join us. hehee :P lalalalaaa~

After that we went to Curve to watch Avengers. So funny la that movie. Had so much fun watching it. hehehe I give em 5 stars! yeay! hehehe Worth watching the movie, not just action movie but some comedy is put into it. So you'll be laughing and having a great adventure as well while watching the movie. 



We continue our celebration by walking in the mall, shopping and cuci-cuci mata. At the curve street, I saw this booth selling all sorts of pendant that you can design your on bracelet or necklace. So we kinda made this. heheee Chantek sgt.You can also contact her here http://allkinds-of-everything.blogspot.com/ or he facebook page All Kinds of Everything
Made with Love :)
 
Then teman die untuk beli new working clothes. heee We went for dinner and both of us went home with happy faces. :) Looking forward for our next date. :P hhehee Stress sebab xbawak camera.. pfft! huhu

<3hzh

No comments:

Post a Comment