July 4, 2012

How he met my Family

Hi followers & readers,


ini family saya (only lil bro wasn't in)

Last time, was my story about how I met his family.. This time the post is about how he met my family. :)
On 23rd June 2012, Saturday at Chillies, Empire Shopping Mall, Subang.. Officially he met my family, except my brother amal was not there. Everything went well and smooth. heee Alhamdulillah. During dinner, my dad was not feeling well, but he still managed to make a great conversation with him. :) Everyone was having a great time. They accept him the way he is. I'm so thankful and grateful that the dinner went well. This family dinner was also to celebrate Father's Day for ayah and abg Syidi ( my bro in law). Kelakar part was, when the crew came out singing Happy Birthday instead of Happy father's day. hahaha my dad was confuse. :p but overall was ok. heee Enjoy the pictures because i do! :)

hisham&hanin
 us with adek :) 
 ayah&mama
 dia&ayah
 with bakal menantu? :P
Siblings, except lil bro.
 bergaya bersama baby hafiy
 Mama Yaya
 father's day cake by baskin robbin
 Happy father's day to ayah & abg syidi
 Family kaklong 
us with mama n ayah

<3 hzh

No comments:

Post a Comment