June 19, 2012

5

Hi followers & Readers,

Alhamdulillah.. Now our relationship has turned 5months on 1st June 2012. Kejap je masa berlalu, pejam celik, pejam celik now da 5months. :) This relationship has thought me a lot. I've grown into someone that I've never imagine to be. He has guide me, given me advise shown me the way when I'm lost and down. He always be there for me when I needed him the most eventhough he himself busy. Thank you for your time, care and love that you've given me. I love you! This below card is from him.. Using his own hands. heee Love it so much! 

 rajenkan die menampal2 nih.. hee
shayang kamo jugak booshook! :)

i gave him this latest MU jersey with his name on..
i know MU sucks.haha 
but i still love u shayang.

pray that our relationship will last forever. :)

<3hzh

No comments:

Post a Comment