January 18, 2012

Run. Lari. 実行して

RUNNING..

it has become apart of my life now..


The very first time i join running was 10km Putrajaya Night Run 2011.I never thought that i could finish the run within 1 hour 3omins. Once you reach the finishing line, the feel was so satisfied, extremely happy, and thankful that you managed to finish the run without no injuries as a first timer.. heeee :) Alhamdulillah. Thank you to Kak Julalilah for offering me to join this run.. Now running is my new hobby.. Running for me is only for fun, also as a healthy lifestyle.. maklumla da make meningkat usia nih, kene jage kesihatan..


nervous gile oh! hee

with the ladies. :)

chomot after run.


My Second attempt for 10km run was during MPPJ Run 2011. This time I managed to complete the run within 1hour 20mins. 10 mins improve compared to the first 10km run.

me - G2909


with the runners. kak dija. me. kak yaya. mus . nan

When I'm not joining the run, will also come to support friends.. Am good in supporting others "pompom girl" is my part time job. :P heee I went to MPSJ 2011 run, also for MALAKOFF only as a supporter. hehe :)

the runners for MPSJ 2011

this is my running family.

kak yaya and mus. MALAKOFF 12km run.

the supporters. tidak mengira panas dan penat. :)


My third run was Multipurpose Insurans 2012 which was on 8th January 2012.This is my first run in the year 2012. The run was only 6km, and I managed to finish it in 47mins. hehee Alhamdulillah, still can run la eventho having a break for a long time kan. hehee :)

my lucky number.

featuring the fatty bom bom. :P

after run with the ladies. :)

My next run will be Brooks 10km run which is on 11th March 2012. Wish me luck ya. :) Start running today guys! its really worth it. hehe For sure you will not regret. Coz I know I don't. heee Hope u guys enjoy this post :)

<3 hzh

No comments:

Post a Comment